Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holla!-graphic


Day 53

So, I got China Glaze L8R G8R in the mail finally, so I decided I HAD to use it, I'm totally in love with Holographic polishes.. they're so preeeeetty! :-P I'm sad though, I broke my thumbnail while steering trying to avoid the idiots driving through the Venetian parking ramp... and it was all for naught. I was there to go to the Venetian Sephora to check out Illamasqua's foundation in shade 105, the tester looks promising, but alas, they were out. *sigh* I still picked up Illamasqua Rampage Illamasqua Rampage, a gorgeous dark green jelly nail polish. It's lovely. :) So anyway, since I broke my thumbnail, had to chop the rest to match :( short nails feel weird. Since marbling is technically different on both hands, I am posting each one. (Usually I only post the left hand, because the right hand is identical)


Left hand:


Right hand:


I used China Glaze OMG as a base, and used a water marbling technique with two other China Glaze holographic polishes, China Glaze DV8 and China Glaze L8R G8R, a teal and green, respectively. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Holla! :-P I'm such a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com