Tuesday, December 22, 2009

He Sees You When You're Sleeping...


Day 70

You'd better watch out! You better not cry! You Better not pout, I'm tellin' you why... SKULLY CLAUS IS COMINGGGG TO TOWN!



I used OPI for Sephora What's a Tire Jack? Matte as a base (I love this stuff, and its SO easy to clean up cuticles, unlike a lot of other dark mattes), OPI Alpine Snow Matte for the skull applied with Konad Plate m28. For the red stripes on the crossbones, I used China Glaze Salsa and for the hat I used one layer of China Glaze Salsa, and one layer of China Glaze Ruby Pumps, with China Glaze Emerald Sparkle for the sprig of holly, and OPI Alpine Snow Matte for the ball and brim. :) I love matte polishes, I'm sure Ill wear them long after they've gone out of style. (cause that's how I roll :-P)

3 more days until Christmas, kiddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com