Monday, November 16, 2009

P-P-P-Poker Nails, P-P-Poker Nails.


Day 34

To start off Viva Las Vegas week, I decided to do Poker Nails. :) What's more Vegas than poker? I mean, other than hookers, and slot machines...and buffets....oh, I give up. ;)

A Royal Flush (Ace of hearts, King of Hearts, Queen of Hearts, Jack of Hearts, and 10 of hearts)


4 of a Kind with a Kicker (4 Aces with a 2 of hearts)


I used OPI Green-wich Village as a base to represent the card table felt, with China Glaze White on White for the cards. The red is China Glaze Salsa and the black lines and yellow are done with Migi Nail Art Pens I got mine on eBay, but I'm sure you can find them elsewhere. I topped it all off with the amazing Seche Vite top coat to make it all shiny and pretty. :-P

Sorry for the black paint on some of my cuticles and skin, it is screenprinting ink that I can't get off! :)

I made this last night:



She is my Corn Dog Pinup girl that I drew for my friend as a joke a long while back, but decided I liked her and used her for my freelance graphic design logo. :-P This is the bottom left hem of the tshirt. :) I did a hoodie, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com