Monday, November 30, 2009

Minted Argyle


Day 48

Today's post HAD to be quick, I barely made it in the door last night after my flight before I passed out from exhaustion, so I did my nails this morning, instead of last night, as is my custom. I got my Essie Mint Candy Apple in the mail over the weekend, and of course, HAD to use it, its GORGEOUS! I smudged my thumb when I was using the Konad stamper thing, but didnt have time to fix it, sorry! :(



I used Essie Mint Candy Apple as a base, with Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme over that with Konad Plate m60 for the argyle pattern. Konad plates are great when you're in a hurry, but still want a cool looking nail design, I love em, but wish they'd expand the line some.

Did everyone have a great weekend? I did! But now it's back to the daily grind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com