Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coffee culture


Grabbed a coffee with my sister today at vida e caffe' in Rosebank (life is coffee, yes!).We love it, our favourite caffe' definitely being the one on Kloof street, Cape Town, where we can 'people&clothes watch' before hitting the beach. With complimentary Lint chocolates & design magazines available to read whilst sipping on deliciously strong cappuccinos, why get coffee anywhere else?

My sister is studying art direction and we both love art, fashion & design so we can chat for hours, nice to have that outside cultural influence. Medicine can be so all consuming that you forget there's a life outside the hospital at times. I think that the pathology of medical culture is that we can forget the beauty in the world whilst so busy drowning ourselves in the dull grey of textbooks & sunless libraries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com